2020 Fall League Return
Dear Pawling Soccer Families,
It is that time of year again where the fall soccer season is upon us. Our main goal is to offer an opportunity for our kids to get out there to play this beautiful game. With that said, this season will certainly offer some different challenges and we need your help. We are committed to offering a safe place for our families and while we are planning for the season to “look one way,” as things in our community potentially evolve, we may need to adapt as we go. We assure you that we will do everything in our control to make minimal changes but dates, scheduling, team practices, game format, etc. are all subject COVID-19 related guidance and mandates. We are asking, players, parents, coaches, and spectators to do their best to follow safety guidelines as they evolve. Below, you will find some basic player and parent responsibilities taken from the U.S. Soccer return to play guidelines.
US Youth Return to Activity Notice
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns and we look forward to seeing everyone out there on the pitch this fall!
The Pawling Soccer Board
· Take your temperature daily and especially before activities with others.
· Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
· Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you at every training.
· Wear a mask before and immediately after all training.
· Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags.
· Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
· Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training.
· No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
· Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of your local health authorities.
· Ensure your child is healthy, and check your child’s temperature before activities with others.
· Consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
· Stay in car or adhere to social distance requirements, based on state and local health requirements
· When at training, wear a mask if outside your car.
· Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every training.
· Ensure all equipment (cleats, ball, shin guards etc.) are sanitized before and after every training.
· Notify your club immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
· Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every training