Pawling Soccer is played at the following locations:
Lakeside Park Fields - The U6, U8, U10, and U12 Recreation Divisions and below U-13 Travel Teams play on the great lawn at Lakeside Park on Lakeside Dr. in Pawling, NY. The U6 and U8 Teams play near the Youth Center Building in the rear. The U10 and U12 Recreation Team plays on the two larger fields nearer the main entrance. Parking is available in the main lot as well as near the Pavilion/Youth Center.
Pawling Middle & High School Fields - Older teams normally play at the Middle and High School Fields at the schools, located on Reservoir Rd. in Pawling, NY.
Trinity Pawling Fields - No current divisions play games at the Trinity Pawling Soccer Fields located on Rte. 22 in Pawling, NY.
Trinity Pawling Parking Rules -
There are certain parking spaces in the parking lot at the top of the fields that are reserved for use ONLY by the residents of the Field House. PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE PARKING SPACES, even if the lot is otherwise full. Anyone parking in these spaces risks having their car towed at their own expense.
- Although it is not clearly posted, the speed limit for the Parking Areas is 5 MPH. For the safety of our children, please do not speed in the parking areas!
- When walking from the parking areas to the playing fields, please DO NOT WALK ON THE GRASS AREAS IN FRONT OF THE FIELD HOUSE. This is someone's yard and we need to respect their privacy.
- At no time should anyone EVER park on Route 22 itself.
- At no time should anyone EVER park on the service road that ends at the cul-de-sac adjacent to the football field.
- At no time should anyone EVER park on the grass or fields of Trinity Pawling School.
- Please adhere to all posted rules regarding use of the track adjoining the Field House parking lot if anyone decides to use it. This includes, no pets, bicycles or cleats on the track.
- If the parking lot by the field house is full, you can park in the hockey rink parking lot across the street. (The entrance can be found across the street from the cemetery). To get across Route 22, PLEASE USE THE ELEVATED PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY. We ask that you do not attempt to walk across Route 22 for safety reasons. Once again, please follow all posted instruction in these lots and do not park on the grass or Park in or block the driveway for the house by these parking lots.
- We have been asked not to park in the cemetery next to the playing fields. This is private property and we should honor this request.